The Sangheili Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sangheili Empire

currently inactive

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Clan website has been Purged of members, and shall now be a place of Sangheili together-ing through Role Play and group meetings on Halo

Random rp! please join! wort :3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 am

WHAT?! you..you promised to not hurt me! -takes a lollipop in my mouth and looks over at you, worried- I don't wanna die temporarily...not at all..that's a sick way to make me a new armor! cant you just let me have my armor as it is? i like it actually! -low snarling-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 am

i dont want to hurt you, that is why i am giving you the choice chemical is by way of needle and injection, mental is ggetting into a deep meditation state where one can stop their heart from beating... and no i cant i like seeing fitted suits not standard run of the mill ones maybe make one that doesn't hinder your "powers: like that healing thing you did to me and if i make a mould of you it will fit better andallow you to move more freely

(going a bit RPG with this, most of the time you cant use majic with armor on, most you can have is robes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:23 pm

if you really want me to get an armor that fits me better then just get a different size! i will not let you do whatever you are going to do when you do that stuff you are talking about..-continues to suckle on the lollipop-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

get a different size? how they don't make one i do the one you have is a standard size... i make non-standard amour... but if you don't want it walk out like you are and get your head chopped off, or stay let me take a mould of you... *tilts head and smirks* or we can go have fun in the bedroom since you are already prepared... and maybe let you suck on another lollipop with a surprise in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 pm

-looks up at you with widen eyes- great..so this was your plan all the time..and i can choose between to die or die or mate with you..-growls lowly- just great..-lowers my head and thinks- mrrrr.. -looks up at you again- fine..hmf..you can mate with me..-sucking on the lollipop and is still trying to cover my body-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:48 am

i'm not forceing you to do anything as i said your fabricated death will be like going to sleep no harm will come to you physically... if you dont want to see me again, i'll have to knock you out so you dont know where the entrance is, and leave you by the lake but you will never see me again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 am

fine..the going to sleep thing then..-looks down and smiles some- phew..well red..you better be careful ok? cuz if i notice something wrong with me when i wake up again..i will not be happy, ok? -tilts my head while looking over at him- wort..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:53 am

okay goes and gets a needle and comes back with a small one okay i and going to inject you with this, it will feel cold as it spreads though your body like a cold drink on a hot day... then you will feel your eyes get heavy by the time you wake up the procedure will be over and you will be free to go you ready for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 pm

-stares at the needle, swallows and sighs- yes..im ready -looks up at you with nervous eyes-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

*gently pushes into his neck an injects him as he does he feels the coldness spread about his body*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 am

-shivers as you injekt it- hrrrrr...i can feel the coldness now..-my eyes start to feel heavy- ohh..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:35 am

* puts a arm behind him to catch him when he falls asleep wich he does shortly after*

*by the time he wakes up he is lieing in bed feeling somewhat sick when he wakes like he has has had too much candy, wearing some " casual" clothes red: sitting bu his bed, one of his legs fidgiting almost nervously*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:38 pm

-looks around comfused- where..where am i? -looks up at you, blinking-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 pm

your safe... the procedure was sucsessfulll though i went on to the sang-net and reseached you and your family, apparently one of your fathers is really sick and got him lieing in a hospital bed... and i know for a kid like you would probably want to be with them... but i cant let you go out on your own cause i cant let you see the entrance... so you have two options stay here or let me knock you out put you by the lake and give you the address, meaning you wont see me for some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:04 pm

oh no...i want to get to them..now..-worried- is it Voro or Khyro who is sick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm

thought you wouldwell then i guess i'll see you osome other time *gets him to si up putting his arm round his nec, tightening it just enough for thoy to pass out from lack of air but not kill him, then carrys him back to the lake writing down the adress and wraps it around a lollipop so he knows thoy will find it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

-the minor wake up and noticed the lollipop and then he went to his father that got very happy to see him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random rp! please join! wort :3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sangheili Empire :: General Discussion :: ROLE PLAY CENTER-
Jump to: