The Sangheili Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sangheili Empire

currently inactive

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Clan website has been Purged of members, and shall now be a place of Sangheili together-ing through Role Play and group meetings on Halo

Random rp! please join! wort :3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Random rp! please join! wort :3 Empty
PostSubject: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 pm

-a young male, a minor, is sitting alone on the edge of a lake and is dipping his feet in the water while looking up at the starry sky. His armor is shining bright in the moon light-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 pm

(i wonder if i will need to post what my character is before i post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:32 am

(you only need to tell me some few details here if you want)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 am

-sneeks up behind the minor elite a grabs his shoulder pulling him down just in time as a beam rifle shot just barely glances his helm, a second later he sees a shadowy figure with a hoof on his chest holding him down standing with his back to the sun so the minor cant make out any features
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:38 pm

ahhh! what the.. -sruggles to get away- i am no threat! please..-stays down and is no longer struggling-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm

* covers his mouth with his hand and drags him away from he lake on his back into the nearby dence forest the pucks him up with one hand and presses him against a tree putting an energy dagger to his neck then says in almost a whisper* what are you doing out here during hunting season? with who knows how many drunk sangheili who shoot anything that moves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm

h-hunting seasong? -swallows- i didt know sir im so sorry..-goes quiet and swallows again- thank you..-looks around worried-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 pm

yes hunting season * leans in close to the minor hunting for me, the minor being able to smell the scent of fresh blood on the other elite, who gets close enough for some to want their space as their breastplates of their armor touch* for me... now keep you voice down *about a second later the other elite gets shot in the back with a beam rifle, but the beam deflects off his shield like it was made of glass, though the other elite recoiling in such a way it seems he got shocked in the side not shot* tell me kid do you want to live? or shall i shut you up permantly *still holding the energy dagger to the neck holding it so close that every time he swallows he can feel the blade start to cut his neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:47 am

i would love to live sir..i dont wanna die..-starting to get nervous and swallows again, carefully- mrrrr..-unsure and scared i start to show some teeth and you can hear a low growling from down my throat-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:16 am

then keep those mandibles still will you? * places his hand onto the other elites waist, in the small area not covered by armor and activates his active camo turning them both invisible just as a pack of elits swaying around drunk come out of the bushes looking for then, then the elite holding the minor whispers to him: don't move a muscle *still holding the blade to his neck* them being so close that if one were to look it would seem they are together*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 pm

-nods silent and watches the drunk sangheilis and quit out the growling-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 pm

*more drunk sangehili come out of the bushes until almost half a dozen surround the two, one of the elites places a hand on the tree right beside the minors head, while another goes to piss on a tree as a somewhat sober elite wearing major armor comes out, the minor seeing that the other holding him is keeping an eye on the major, next thing the minor knows he feels something like a gauntlet dagger pierce his suit and skin, but he feels something being injected the other elite still holding the blade to his neck telling him he don't want to hear a sound*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 pm

-closes my eyes and dont want to see what happen and then feels somthing but is still staying quiet- -the minor is scared and dont know what to do-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

* whispers to the minor* stay here *moves his dager away from the minirs neck, lets him go and stabs the elites hand that is on the tree leaving it there then sneeks up behing the pissing elite the minor hearing a loud snap almost at the same time the elite relises he ha a dagger in his hand thowing the rest into a panic as the frantically look around for the attaker, shooting in random directions a eack of them are killed off one by one untill only the major is left, the injection that the minor got allowing him to stay camoflaged while the other elite thinned the numbers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 am

-watches all this with wide eyes open and does what he said. stays there completely quiet. he closes his eyes again and ignores the sound of killing. he stays close to the tree-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:45 pm

after he is done taking care of each of the elites leaving the major too lat, the elite with the dagger in his hand left to dangle then the other elite sneaks up behind the major and with one swift move paralyses him the major still consios falls face first to the floor then the other elites camo turns off and in doing so so does the minors then the other elite rolls the major over and sits on his hips and starts to remove the majors armor piece by piece with the major unable to do anything about it, the elites back to the minor obviously not expecting to be backstabbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 pm

-still close to the tree then cant handle all the killing anymore- STOP IT! -low growling- just because they were drunk you didnt have to kill them! -lookd down at the elite- sir..are you a threat to us? if he lets you go..-tilts my head carefully- we will not hurt you if you dont hurt us..-smiles softly- right? -looks at the elite who dragged me into all this and murrs- all this is not necessary..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 pm

the elite thats holding the major that what i'm about to find out * cuts into the majors under armor and looks for any marks on the body seeing a cot mark on his left arm* good job mate gets off the major then goes over to the minor* see these elites here? they were the ones that fulfilled an order to cut out my eye for being " blind to the truth" tell me if someone digged out your eye with an old energy blade would you not want to get them back? they all deserved their fate or do you want to be my next victim? *turns his head showing a robotic eye surrounded my scarred skin around his eye*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 am

oh..i'm so sorry sir..i didn't know..-stares at the robotic eye- no..i will not be your next victim. why then? i haven't harmed you, have i? -tilts on my head again and looks down and is starting to getting unsure and frightened again- i guess they deserved it then..-takes some steps backwards and looks around-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:58 pm

no you haven't *goes over and grabs his dagger then takes off the minors right shoulder pad and cuts into the minors arm the same mark the major has*

as red is doing this however the majors paralisis wears off and he quietly gets up grabbing the nearby energy lade plunging it though the other elites chest cavity, one of the blade seeming to go though where the heart would be

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:25 pm

-moans in pain and snaps after him as he cut my shoulder, then i suddenly sees something pokes out of his chest. i took some steps backwards again, holding my hand on my shoulder-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:31 am

* quickly twists his torso pulling the blade out of the majors hand, his dagger turning red then with one smooth motion slices the majors head clean off grabbing a hold of his head before it falls the blade still sticking though his body, holding it where it was as the body with the cauterized neck stump goes limp then he talks to the head, openly* that's what happens to those that try to kill me *puts the head under his arm then goes over to the minor then points at himself* this is what happens when you try to rebel against the covenant* points to the other elites* this is what happens if you follow orders * walks up to him and whispers to him* i'll let you pick your path kid *winks and stars walking off with the head still with the blade though his chest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 am

-stands quietly without saying anything, then looks over at him and stares him in the back- sir..may I..come with you? -looks frightened around- I'm not sure but I think you saved my life. -still standing still and looks over at the other elite, waiting for a respond-

(sorry for my short replies, I'm no rp pro x3 you are pretty good at it ^^ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 am

*the other elite stops and turns around* on three conditions 1. you dont stab me in the back 2. you tell me what to call you unless you like being called "kid"and 3. get this bloody blade out of me i cant reach that far behind myself

(dont sweat the small stuff i'll probably start getting shorter too... its only really long when something happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:47 pm

(dont worry im not sweating x3)

yes sir I promise..-walks over to the elite and grabs the blade and pulls it out carefully but then the wound starts to bleed- Ohh..I can fix that sir..-lays my hand over the wound and starts to heal it- there..now you dont have to worry about any blood loss -smiles- are you gonna keep the blade? -holds it out for you-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random rp! please join! wort :3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sangheili Empire :: General Discussion :: ROLE PLAY CENTER-
Jump to: