The Sangheili Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sangheili Empire

currently inactive

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Clan website has been Purged of members, and shall now be a place of Sangheili together-ing through Role Play and group meetings on Halo

Mutuality & a few clarified terms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Empress Kuviimai
Empress of the Sangheili Empire
Empress Kuviimai

Mutuality & a few clarified terms Empty
PostSubject: Mutuality & a few clarified terms   Mutuality & a few clarified terms EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

When you join our Empire, you are agreeing to these terms:

~ All ideas shall be heard and considered by all members, and hopefully set in motion if plausible

~ You are
NOT owned in any way by the "Sangheili Community". You signed up for this clan, not a load of baggage.

~ We as a new clan believe things should be done a new way; the way of our clan shall be dictated and questioned
ONLY by the members, new or respected.

~ Unless united with numerous Sangheili clans (after strict agreements), we shall be free of oppression.

If ever you are questioning the way the clan is being run, never be afraid to chat with me. All conversations that wish to stay in private I will respect.
Back to top Go down
https://thesangheiliempire.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mutuality & a few clarified terms   Mutuality & a few clarified terms EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 pm

I think we will grow very large and be successful !!!! , (not that important)- I have had surgery on my broken wrist i had pins, plates, and screws put in to fix it, but i Will not be able to play xbox for a while so if I can I could act as the website AIor something.
Back to top Go down
Empress Kuviimai
Empress Kuviimai

PostSubject: Re: Mutuality & a few clarified terms   Mutuality & a few clarified terms EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 am

Oh my god of course thats important! Lol and heal well my friend. You are welcome to take as much time off as you need. And yes, I feel a great clan this will turn out to be.
Back to top Go down
https://thesangheiliempire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutuality & a few clarified terms   Mutuality & a few clarified terms Empty

Back to top Go down

Mutuality & a few clarified terms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sangheili Empire :: The Sangheili Empire :: Empress Kuviimai's Announcements-
Jump to: