The Sangheili Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sangheili Empire

currently inactive

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Clan website has been Purged of members, and shall now be a place of Sangheili together-ing through Role Play and group meetings on Halo

role playing on forum, basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage

role playing on forum, basics Empty
PostSubject: role playing on forum, basics   role playing on forum, basics EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am

now i dont know if there is a format one must follow when RPing on this forum, so i am making this post to post some guidelines, that i think we should abide to, for those with more experiance at it feel free to add your own suggestions

1. if it is a role play most of you made an account with the name of your role playing character, so any post within this forum (minus this post) shall be classed as you role playing as the character your profile is named after.

2. try to avoid using sanghelish text or txet hsilehgnas gnisu diova ot yrt

3. keep within the confines of the original story arc, try to avoid tangents

these next ones, are questions for the forum moderators if they think it should be included

1. cross genre roleplays (i.e sangheili in say the bioshock universe, or dead space or aliens etc)

2. "true" role plays, forum style (i.e stat building, certain skills in certain areas aka DnD with elites)

3. cause i know someone will be thinking it (or just be me) sexual content, restricted to messesges? to keep the forum free of it?

4. "mature content" in that i mean things like beheading, mass slaughter, torture etc will it be allowed?
Back to top Go down

role playing on forum, basics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sangheili Empire :: General Discussion :: ROLE PLAY CENTER-
Jump to: